Booth – $2,500
- One rep per company
- All breakfasts, coffee breaks
- Wednesday evening Welcome Reception
- Friday evening President’s Dinner
SEE PROSPECTUS FOR ALL DETAILS
Company Ad in Meeting Program
Half page $250.00
Full Page $500.00
Additional Rep – $650
Or view below
The cost for a booth for the 2022 trade show is $2500.00 per booth. Booth space is allocated by the CAE.
Booth Rentals Include:
- Draped table and one chair
- Garbage and recycling
- Standard electrical outlet
- Security (venue permitting)
- one representative attendance (including breakfasts/coffee breaks/Exhibitor luncheon/President’s Reception and Dinner)
- Additional representatives can attend for a fee of $650.00 (includes all of above)
Booth Rental Does Not Include:
- Pipe and drape
- Set-up or dismantling of booth
- Cleaning of booth
- Shipping/holding costs by the hotel
- Colour ad in the meeting program – ½ page $250.00/full page $500.00
- Additional AV items – These can be booked directly with PSAV at the hotel
Exhibitor Guidelines and Conduct
- Booth are to be occupied by ONE company only. Maximum one representative per booth. If you wish to have more than one person representing your company there is a charge of $650. 00 per person.
- No sharing or subletting is allowed. Booth representatives must be employees of the company reserving the booth – subletting space to product representatives is not allowed.
- The exhibit trade show will hours will be:
Thursday September 22nd – 7:00am to 5:00pm
Friday September 23rd – 7:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday September 24th – 7:00am to 12:00pm
- Exhibitors are expected to be in attendance for the duration of the meeting
Exhibitor Ingress and Egress
- Exhibitors will have access to set-up in the trade show area at 7:00am on Thursday September 22nd, 2022.
- Dismantling of displays is not permitted until the trade show area closes at 12:00pm on Saturday September 24th, 2022.
Neither party (the Canadian Academy of Endodontics nor exhibiting company) shall be liable to the other for the failure to perform any obligations set forth in this contract if such failure is occasioned by or results from fire, a strike/lockout, a civil commotion or disturbance, an act of god (ie: COVID-19 pandemic), a supervening illegal or any act/cause which is beyond reasonable control of the parties.
Shipping of Materials
- All materials can be shipped directly to the hotel. Boxes should be marked “CAE MEETING” with your company name and reps name clearly listed. Any shipping fee or costs to hold/deliver items at the hotel will be billed directly to the company.
The Fairmont Palliser
133-9th Avenue SW