Practice: 123Dentist (Dental Practice in Calgary SW)
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Type of Position: Part-Time Associate
Here’s Who We Are:
123Dentist is a rapidly growing network of dental practices with locations across Canada. Our dentist first, patient focused philosophy, empowers our teams with the tools and support needed to provide industry leading care.
Our dental practice in Calgary SW is searching for an Endodontist to join our team on a part-time basis. The Endodontist will play a specialist role among the dental professional team to examine, diagnose and treat patient’s oral pain, especially when it comes to severe pain originating from the interior of the teeth.
Here’s What You Get to Do:
– Locate and determine the cause of patient’s oral pain and discomfort
– Perform endodontic therapy from complex surgical procedures to delivering non-surgical root canal treatment, in order to treat damaged and infected teeth
– Perform services including, but not limited to: root canal therapy, repair of root defects, apicoectomy, tooth sectioning & root amputation, treatment of dento-alveolar injuries, bleaching of discolored dentin & enamel of teeth, endodontic treatment, etc.
– Develop patient treatment plans based on diagnosed dental conditions
– Build strong relationships with the dental professional team by advising and educating on complex endodontic cases
Here’s What You Will Bring:
– Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
– Registered with the Alberta Dental Association and College
– 3+ years of experience as an Endodontist
– Valid CPR certification
– Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
– Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed
– Strong background in Endodontic treatment planning & case acceptance
Name: Gerry Duraisamy
Phone: (416) 316-9060
Email: [email protected]